Treat all of your staff to a healthy snack box. It is the perfect way to support health and wellbeing, while providing a delicious nutritious treat for your employees.
All SnackBoxes comes in two sizes, small & large.
Healthy Snack Box
Award-winning healthy snack service for corporate and community
We are proud to supply nutritious snack options to thousands of frontline workers throughout the country. Our goal is to improve improve working conditions for the most important part of the economy. SnackBoxes’ customers are some of the best socially responsible organisations in the UK. Supporting the wellbeing and happiness of their employees is the right thing to do, and also makes economic sense. Specially customised snack boxes to suit employee numbers and individual tastes are delivered right to your doorstep free of charge. SnackBox provides convenient access to millions of healthy snacks per year. Made with tasty, nutritious, whole ingredients, we keep your team fuelled with on-the-go snacks. We help increase productivity, improve health and make your team feel cared for. There are no minimum orders or contracts to sign, just quick, simple snack delivery.
Encourage your employees to make healthier snacking choices and avoid those harmful refined sugars with free healthy snack boxes. Healthy Snack Box delivers healthy office snacks – providing convenient access to millions of healthy snacks right to your doorstep. Made with nutritious, whole ingredients, whilst ensuring taste is top priority, SnackBox will keep your team fuelled with on-the-go snacks that help increase productivity and make them feel cared for. The snack boxes can even display your company branding.
Healthy SnackBox –
- Sustainably sourced products and machines with highest possible energy efficiency
- Over 350 products catering to specific dietary requirements, including vegetarian and vegan, gluten free, nut free, halal and kosher
- Fully scalable corporate snack boxes – from a small office with a box of healthy goodies to 20,000 across hundreds of locations.
Healthy and wellbeing in the workplace – the facts
- 2/3 of daily calories consumed at work (NHS) -2017
- £340 bn a year cost to UK economy for employee absenteeism, turnover and retraining costs – 2018
- Employees with poor diets cost UK employers £17bn annually – 2017
- 97m working days lost to poor diet – 2017
- 66% loss of productivity due to poor diets(Brigham Young university) – 2017