Treat all of your staff to a healthy snack box. It is the perfect way to support health and wellbeing, while providing a delicious nutritious treat for your employees.
All SnackBoxes comes in two sizes, small & large.
Healthy Snack Box
Award-winning healthy snack service
At Fruidel, we take pride in supplying nutritious snack options to socially responsible organisations across the UK. We believe that supporting the wellbeing and happiness of employees is the right thing to do and makes economic sense. That’s why we offer specially customized snack boxes that cater to individual tastes and employee numbers, all delivered free of charge to your doorstep.
Our snacks are made with tasty, whole, and nutritious ingredients to keep your team fuelled with on-the-go snacks that help increase productivity and improve health. With no minimum orders or contracts, our quick and simple snack delivery makes it easy for you to provide healthy snack options to your employees.
By encouraging your employees to make healthier snacking choices and avoiding harmful refined sugars, you can improve their overall health and wellbeing.
Healthy SnackBox – The Benefits
- Variety: With over 350 products catering to specific dietary requirements, including vegetarian and vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, halal, and kosher, there is something for everyone in our snack boxes.
- Sustainability: Fruidel is committed to sustainability and uses sustainably sourced products and machines with the highest possible energy efficiency. By choosing Fruidel SnackBox, you’re not only taking care of your employees’ health but also contributing to a healthier planet.
- Cost-effective: Providing free healthy snack boxes to your employees is a cost-effective way to support their wellbeing and productivity. By investing in their health and happiness, you can reduce the costs associated with absenteeism, turnover, and retraining.
- Customisation: We offer customised snack boxes to suit employee numbers and individual tastes.
The Importance of Healthy Eating in the Workplace: Key Facts
- According to the NHS, two-thirds of daily calories are consumed at work, making it crucial to promote healthy eating habits in the workplace.
- Poor employee health and wellbeing can result in significant costs to the UK economy, including £340 billion per year for employee absenteeism, turnover, and retraining costs.
- Employees with poor diets cost UK employers £17 billion annually, while 97 million working days were lost due to poor diet in 2017.
- A Brigham Young University study found that poor diets can cause a 66% loss in productivity, highlighting the importance of providing nutritious snack options in the workplace.
Get a quote on your snack box for work