Posted March 1st, 2019 by Fruidel Team
- Fruits are a natural source of instant energy. They will increase your energy and keep your blood sugar stable for a long time.
- One of the most effective ways to reduce and lower high blood pressure is to consume more potassium – a nutrient abundantly found in bananas.
- Due to today’s lifestyles that include sitting at a desk for long hours. Eating fruit as a snack or even as a meal helps maintain acceptable weight levels.
- Healthy, happy, alert and focused employees are naturally far more productive than the ones who may be sluggish, suffering from low-moods and not completely focused on their work.
- Clementine which are found to be rich in vitamin C – provide protection against immune system deficiencies including common colds, and even skin wrinkling.
Back to blog